Welcome to ELEKTROENERGETIKA 2019
The 10th International Scientific Symposium
on Electrical Power Engineering
Reinhard Haas, Institute for energy systems,Technical University of Wien, Austria
Heading towards sustainable and Democratic Electricity systems
Karel Maslo, Transmission System Analysis Department, ČEPS, a.s., Prague, Czech Republic
Dynamic Models in the Context of the EU Commission Regulations
Michael Negnevitsky, University of Tasmania Hobart, Australia
High Renewable Energy Penetration and Power System Security: New Challenges and Opportunities
Georgi Georgiev, "Plethora" Ltd, Varna, Bulgaria
Brief history, contemporary state and development perspectives of Bulgarian electrical power system
Mário Turčík, Slovenská elektrizačná prenosová sústava, a. s.
From vision towards target – implementation challenges of EU common energy market
About the symposium
The International Symposium on ELECTRICAL POWER ENGINEERING has been successfully held biennialy in Slovakia for 20 years. The Symposium provides a unique interdisciplinary forum for discussion about the current electrical power engineering and the industrial applications and opens visions for the energy supplies of the future.View More...
Fundamentals, applications, protections, high voltage, measuring techniques, standards and other related topics are within the scope of the symposium.
- Budapest Tech, Hungary
- Czestochowa Technical University, Poland
- Technical university of Varna, Bulgaria
- PEIPK, St. Petersburg, Russia
- Share and learn new ideas on smart grid technology, power grid management in liberalized market environment, new products for whole scope of electricity technology chain.
- Connect with the highly respectable managers, professionals and top european and russian scientists who participate to reliable and safe energy.
- Make difference by adapting new solutions and best practices transformed to energy technology platforms.
What You Can Expect
- Keynote sessions by the highly respected professionals
- Learn about the state of the art key electricity management solutions to power your possitions in liberalized electricity market business to the high level
- Presentations of manuals and how-to’s for safe maintanance of power grid
- Great discussions
- Sessions across four main topics
- Perfect supplementary programme and wonderful nature of High Tatras Mountains.