The program will be available in print form for all symposium attenders.
The lecture time is 10 minutes + max 10 questions from discussion.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited, to the following areas.
- Generation of Electricity, Transmission, Distribution and Consumption of Electricity.
- High Voltage Technique and Diagnostics in Power Engineering.
- Power Systems Relaying, Faults Analysis.
- Power System Control, Liberalisation of Electricity Market.
- Smart Grids and Electromobility.
In main sessions participants would to speak English. The visual presentations (powerpoint works) would be written in English. The English language is to only one for PhD sesssion speaches presentations. Research papers for publication should be written in English.